DRP Remodeling offers the best full bathroom remodel in Minneapolis with the highest quality materials and experienced technicians. We always work within our client’s needs, design ideas, and requirements to build their dream bathroom without going overboard on the budget.
How long does bathroom remodeling typically take from start to finish?
The time it can take for a bathroom remodel depends on the bathroom’s size, the scope of the projects, the extent of repair works, and several other aspects. Bathroom remodel projects involving relocation of fixtures and reconfiguration can take more time. Here is a rough timeline for a modern bathroom remodel project:
- We meet with our clients for a free consultation, discuss their requirements, offer design consultation, and provide them with a detailed proposal – 1 week.
- Our clients get back to us with alterations in the proposal and discuss the terms of a remodeling project. We then finalize the project after incorporating necessary changes in the proposal – 2 – 3 weeks.
- We order or source materials for the project and wait for its delivery – 1 to 4 weeks.
- We demolish or remove certain aspects of your old bathroom – 1 week.
- We begin the installation of new materials and appliances, work on the flooring, plumbing, and electrical work, and complete the project by painting the whole bathroom – 2 – 3 weeks.
In the final week, our team focuses on cleaning up the space and providing our client with a brand new bathroom. As a leading contractor for home remodeling in Minneapolis, we offer luxurious bathroom makeovers at budget-friendly prices within a short period.
How much does it cost for a bathroom remodel?
The luxury bath systems cost can vary depending upon the size of the bathroom, the quality of materials you choose, the scope of the project, etc. On average, a bathroom remodeling project can vary between $6,000 and $12,000. Bathroom remodeling can charge you anywhere between $10,000 and $16,000 for a luxury bathroom remodel project.
If you are looking to update only the essentials, it can cost you anywhere between $3,500 and $6,000. For a large-sized bathroom remodel, you should prepare to spend around $20,000 – $25,000.
Three signs that warn the need for a bathroom remodel
Most homeowners wait until their sink overflows or their toilet gets clogged to do a bathroom remodel. Here are three signs that warn the need for a bathroom makeover:
- If you find yourself wrestling with old and obsolete fixtures or tripping over towels in a cramped bathroom, you should meet with some of our luxury bathroom contractors near you.
- If your bathroom has a poor layout, limited moving space, very little storage, you may remodel it to improve its appeal and utility.
- Old and dull-looking bathroom walls, tiles, floors, and worn-out vanity can cause your bathroom to look unappealing, bringing down the value of your home. You can remodel your bathroom, paint your toilets and tubs in pastel colors, and color the walls in neutral tones to make them appear more inviting, spacious, and clean.
Your search for the best bathroom remodelers ends here. DRP Remodeling is a top-rated construction company with unparalleled workmanship, several years of experience, and hundreds of positive reviews. Get in touch with us at 612-261-1450 to get a free quote for full bathroom remodel in Minneapolis.